Dubai Government Workshop
Dubai Government Workshop presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Head of Maintenance Light Vehicles Section. Dubai Government Workshop (DGW) has gone a long way since its establishment in the 1950s and over the course of its operations, has now evolved into an active and effective government institution, concerned with providing the best maintenance service for vehicles, transportation, insurance, repairs of government owned equipment. DGW always endeavors to maintain its keenness towards providing the finest maintenance services for the government’s fleet of vehicles while also performing other tasks related to the maintenance and repair of vehicles, in line with directives of Dubai Government.
Job Purpose of A Head of Maintenance Light Vehicles Section
Oversee and manage the maintenance and repair activities for the Dubai Government fleet of light vehicles.
Duties of A Head of Maintenance Light Vehicles Section
- Contributing to developing the organization vision and strategic goals, introducing new perspectives and concepts, working to provide the necessary maintenance.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategy in the workshop in line with the Strategic objectives of the organization.
- Lead and manage operations related to the maintenance of cars and Machinery that the workshop serves.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of vehicle and equipment maintenance management.
- Certificates specialized in car & machinery maintenance.
- Preferably UAE national.