Dubai Ports (DP) World presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Global Senior Manager Finance Logistics in Dubai, UAE. DP World was founded in 1972 as a local port operator in Dubai. Over the time, DP World has evolved from a single port operator to a global logistics provider with operations over 69 countries & across every continent. They are leading provider of worldwide smart end to end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across globe. Their range of products & services covers every link of the integrated supply chain, from maritime and inland terminals to marine services & industrial parks as well as technology driven customer solutions. DP World has a dedicated team of more than 100,000 employees from over 160 nationalities that ensure the smooth flow of trade.
Job Purpose of a Global Manager Finance Logistics
- Responsible for preparation of financial model and supporting investment note for both inorganic & organic projects in DP World Global Logistics.
- Support pricing desk for new opportunities in DP World Global Logistics.
- Responsible for working closely with HO team as well as regional team to gather information and make required suggestions on project.
Duties of A Global Manager Finance Logistics
- To ensure the business makes sound commercial investment decisions, whether that is acquisition, budgetary investment, capital investment, or capability and resource investments.
- Drive the development of the in-organic, commercial partnership/ JV strategy which are relevant and ensure new business supports to wider DP World Global Logistics growth.
- Prepare business case covering business model, competitive environment, strategic benefits, synergy, project returns – IRR’s/ NPV, ROCE, etc
- Investment papers for the proposed investment for the investment committee from time to time to ensure internal teams sign-off.
- Work closely with the Business Development team and Commercial Heads to define and develop propositions for new partners.
- Collaborate with regional finance leads as required.
- Report on findings to senior leaders within logistics vertical regularly.
- Responsible for the management of an engaged team, promoting collaboration and ensuring that each is developed and evaluated against goals.
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working, promoting and demonstrating positive behaviours in harmony with DP World’s Principles.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related field.
- 8 years of successful business development experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiating skills, be a strategic thinker with strong presentation, communication and organization skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly create impactful and influential relationships.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.