GMG presently has a job opening for eligible and desirous candidates for the position of a Financial Analyst (Farm Fresh) in Dubai, UAE. GMG is a global Well-being company Retailing, Distributing and Manufacturing a portfolio of leading International and Home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. The company has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most Successful and Respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
Job Purpose of A Financial Analyst (Farm Fresh)
Prepare periodic financial reports, analyze financial data and support management in decision making.
Your Job Duties As A Financial Analyst (Farm Fresh) At GMG Dubai UAE
- Conduct actual vs budget variance analysis, analyze and understand reasons for deviations.
- Analyze business and financial data, extract and communicate meaningful and actionable insights.
- Assist in preparing monthly management review presentations and commentary on business results.
- Assist senior FP&A manager in budgeting and prepare forecast financial statements and outlook.
- Design, create and periodically update Power BI and Microsoft Excel dashboards for management reporting.
- Design and create interactive financial models to help in business decision making and scenario analysis.
- Drive continuous improvement, enhance reporting processes, streamline information systems.
- Automate and simplify routine processes, VBA programming or power query experience will be a plus.
- Work closely with various departments, including operations, sales and marketing, to provide financial insights and drive informed decision making.
- Understand internal control systems and ensure compliance with company policies.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance / economics.
- MBA (Finance) or professional accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CMA).
- 4+ years of business finance or FP&A experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and Power BI.
- Hands on experience with data analytics and data visualization.
- Visual basic programming or power query will be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.