Al Nabooda Automobiles
Al Nabooda Automobiles presently has job opening for eligible candidate for position of Fleet Sales Consultant (Arabic Speaker). The successful candidate will be required to work for Volkswagen brand outlet / branch in Dubai (Al Nabooda Automobiles is the exclusive authorised distributor in Dubai and Northern Emirates for Volkswagen). This job has recently been posted by Al Naboodah Automobiles and is open for all willing candidates to apply.
Job Purpose of A Fleet Sales Consultant
- To sell the range of VW Commercial cars and add on products meeting agreed sales volumes.
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service at all times, while meeting commercial requirements.
Duties of A Fleet Sales Consultant
- To sell the range of VW Commercial vehicles via the use of an effective pro-active sales process, delivering profit targets to Al Nabooda Automobiles.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required VW Commercial standard, to include the availability of brochures and display of VW Commercial vehicles.
- Using various sources, prospect for customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow precisely and consistently the VW Commercial sales process.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories prices and key features of major competitors.
- Participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers.
- Action any improvements recommended following customer feedback through the Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing.
- Ensure that all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Arrange an annual appraisal with your line manager in accordance with the company’s appraisal process.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes, cost savings and revenue increases.
Who Can Apply?
- High School.
- 1-2 years experience in a high pressure, high volume European brand car showroom.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Negotiation skills.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Sales Skills – Customer Focus.
- Technical knowledge.
- Computer literacy.