Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Sales Consultant (Boucheron) in Dubai, UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of A Sales Consultant
- Deliver customer service through identifying customer needs, offering advice and demonstrating suitable products, building relationships with key customers ensuring store standards are maintained in order to achieve sales targets and cultivate customer loyalty.
Duties of A Sales Consultant
- Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Identify customer needs through asking qquestions, confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate products; recommend link products at every sale opportunity; close the sale.
- Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue receipts/ bills against their purchase and provide professional cash point service.
- Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy, escalating to management if necessary.
- Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
- Maintain personal grooming standards as advised by the Store Manager.
- Maintain clean and organized display, fitting rooms and stock areas.
- Check stock levels daily and inform of depleting stocks to the store manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policy, security, health and safety policies etc.
- Recruit customers for the database, accurately entering their details on the POS system.
- Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance on sales floor and fitting room areas.
Who Can Apply?
- Minimum high school qualification.
- 3-4 years in a similar role.
- Retail luxury fashion or fine jewellery background experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of the luxury fashion industry.
- Customer Focused.
- Sales Driven.
- Strong Personal leadership and Interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Flexibility to work shifts, rotations and weekends.