Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of an Emirati Guest Service Ambassador EXPO (2 Months Extendable) in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees. All the laurels that company has achieved is because of its highly dedicated and qualified staff.
Job Purpose of An Emirati Guest Service Ambassador
The job purpose of an Emirati Guest Service Ambassador is to provide personalized and exceptional customer service, ensuring a positive and memorable experience for guests in hospitality settings.
Your Job Duties As An Emirati Guest Service Ambassador At Transguard Group Dubai, UAE
- To enhance the UAE pavilion guest experience through engaging and fun interactions showcasing your positive attitude and pride of ownership of the Host role.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders throughout the whole of Expo site, including guests, clients, and colleagues at all times, exceeding their expectations.
- Fully understand the content, values and wider cultural significance of the pavilion acting as the face of the nation.
- Meet and greet guests, able to assist with queries and provide satisfactory solutions throughout the whole pavilion
- Manage queues and guest expectations during busy times.
- Monitor guest numbers and flow inside the pavilion always.
- Operate ticket booths and flow gates with seamless perfection.
- Host tours and educational workshops as required following scripts.
- Facilitate guests’ journeys inside the pavilion as described in training.
- Assist people of determination with ease and swiftness having anticipated needs and expectations.
- Escort and manage school groups through the pavilion, adapting your style as appropriate.
- Deal with any public complaints responsibly, calmly, efficiently, and politely following pavilion complaints procedures and reporting upwards as necessary to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Open and close the pavilion completing H&S checks as required.
- Understand and assist in pavilion procedures, for example, lost children, property, first aid and evacuations.
- Work in conjunction with other contractors such as cleaners and maintenance as required to ensure smooth and continuous running of the pavilion.
- Act as translator and provide tours in different languages as your skills allow.
- Participate in pavilion events such as evening events and parades.
- Manage your time efficiently, ensuring you follow the daily schedules and rosters.
- Offer additional support to the Host Team Leaders and senior staff as required.
- Take care of personal and departmental well-being ensuring all staff adhere to staff policies as laid out in the staff handbook.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Guest Services Management.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Resilience and flexible.
- An excellent team player with the ability to work well as a large team and alone.
- A genuine passion for working with people and making learning.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to think quickly and adapt to ever changing environments.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confidence and a willingness to learn.
- Kind and caring attitude.