Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Driver TAS in Dubai, UAE. Founded in 1993, ENOC is a Dubai based state owned oil and gas company. ENOC operates in various segments of the energy sector, including exploration, production, refining and marketing of petroleum products. ENOC has a significant presence in Dubai & is responsible for managing the supply and distribution of petroleum products in the emirate. It also operates a network of service stations across Dubai and provides a wide range of fuel products, including gasoline, diesel and aviation fuel. In addition to its core business of oil and gas, ENOC has diversified into other areas such as aviation, lubricants and convenience stores.
Job Purpose of A Driver TAS
Under general supervision of Vehicle Technician and Technical Supervisor is responsible for driving of customer vehicles, within the premises and parking them safely, only within the site and sometimes conduct basic vehicle tests, as directed by Vehicle Technician
Your Job Duties As A Driver TAS At ENOC Dubai (UAE)
- Carries out vehicle driving and assists the vehicle technician in basic tests.
- Parks the vehicle in the designated parking lot after testing is completed.
- Maintains test lanes and testing equipment on a regular basis, as decided by the supervisor.
Who Can Apply?
- High School Diploma.
- Technical background is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in driving.
- Valid UAE driving license (License or heavy).
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.