Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Denter in UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of A Denter
To carry out effective and efficient repair of customer vehicles as per the company’s standard and specification.
Duties of A Denter
- Collect job orders and the necessary materials/ tools/ equipment, to carry out the repairs on the customer’s vehicles in accordance with the company’s standard and specification.
- Ensure quality welding and fabrication is done for the vehicles and time allocated for the repairs has been utilized effectively.
- Report to the Body shop Team leader of any delays/difficulty in repairs.
- Repair body panels and minor structural damage.
- Replace major welded panels.
- Carry out vehicle body and under frame alignment.
- Carry out vehicle chassis measurement (CAR-O-LINER) and major sectional repair.
- Follow workplace occupational health and safety procedures.
- Remove and replace vehicle body panels, panel sections and ancillary fittings.
Who Can Apply?
- High School.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Denter with authorized dealership.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Additional fabrication skills.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Ability to write repair order clearly and independently.