Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Painter in UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of A Painter
To carry out effective and efficient painting of customer vehicles as per the company’s standard and specification.
Duties of A Painter
- Collect job orders and the necessary materials/ tools to carry out the painting on the customer’s vehicles in accordance with the company’s standard and specification.
- Prepare the damaged area for refinishing the panels.
- Carry out masking procedures.
- Prepare spray painting materials and equipment.
- Ensure quality color blending and mixing is done for the paint to match the rest of the vehicle color.
- Use appropriate painting technique water based /base coat for refinishing the panels.
- Use and maintain workplace, tools and equipment.
- Carry out paint rectification and touch up work.
- Prepare and paint plastic components.
- Carry out polishing and detailing.
- Follow workplace occupational health and safety procedures.
Who Can Apply?
- Matriculation / ITI Qualification.
- 3-5 years of experience as a painter.