Emirates Airlines is in search of qualified and proficient candidates for the job position of A Data Analytics Officer in Dubai UAE. The selected applicant will form part of Airline and Airport Operations. This job has recently been posted by Emirates Airline and is now accepting resumes from all desirous and experienced candidates.
Job Purpose of A Data Analytics Officer
Support the Data Analytics Manager to document requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards and analytics projects aligned with the department and groups brand, vision and strategic objectives.
Job Duties of A Data Analytics Officer
- Data Analytics Officer develop project plans for BI and analytics projects and initiatives.
- Support the management in the planning of data requirements based on business needs and prepare required data sources.
- Collaborate with relevant business departments to assess, gather and document BI reporting requirements that are aligned with business objectives.
- Regular review of BI reporting to ensure alignment with business needs.
- Track BI and analytics projects and initiatives against project plans, update and adjust project plans post review where required.
- Monitor and provide visibility of on-going projects to the Manager with appropriate recommendations or action plans.
- Liaise with business departments to gather and document BI and Analytics really requirements.
- Source, prepare and maintain data required for BI and Analytics projects and initiatives.
- Design, develop, test and deploy and maintain BI dashboards in analytics applications.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requirements from business users.
- Train and support business users of BI and Analytics deployments.
- Support the Data Analytics Manager with analytics proof of concepts and projects.
- Graduate or A levels.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis support role.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Knowledge and experience of coding with at least one leading BI / Analytics programming language such as SQL, Python, R.
- Knowledge and experience with leading BI and analytics applications such as MicroStrategy, Snowflake.
- Knowledge and experience with data storage solutions such as SQL databases, cloud based storage solutions. e.g snowflake, oracle.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with an attention to detail.
- Awareness of project management principles and techniques is advantageous.