Abu Dhabi Ports presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Coordinator Sports Facilities in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The candidate will be required to work at Engineering & Technical Services. This job has been recently posted by Abu Dhabi ports and desirous candidates can apply for this position to become part Abu Dhabi Ports !
Job Purpose of A Coordinator Sports Facilities
- To assist the manager in effective and efficient management of operations andmaintenance of the sports facility.
- To provide all the support and coordination required by the manger to carry out all the tasks in terms of managing the sport facilities.
Duties of A Coordinator Sports Facilities
- Responsible for managing the booking of all of sports facilities.
- Support the manager in the coordination with the sports committee, marketing and communication, finance and any other department for organizing all events.
- Contribute to the continual development and improvement of Facilities Operational Processes and Procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing stream lined and efficient quality services activities.
- Follow the corporate governance process and standards.
- Implement standard reporting to the manager through preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports as per management requirements.
- Prepare and summarize expense reports for the various cost heads in order to highlight variances from budget and track expenditure.
- Perform other relevant functions as assigned by reporting manager.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, sports administration, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in related engineering field.
Certificate in subjects such as Sport and Recreation Studies, Leisure Studies or Recreational Operations.
- Good organizational skills in managing both time and the running of the booking system.
- An interest in people making customers feel welcome.