CAFU UAE presently requires skilled and qualified candidate for the job position of a Commercial Analyst. The aspiring candidate must have proven track record as an analyst within the UAE. The selected candidate will work at CAFU office in Dubai. This job has recently been posted by CAFU and is now open to recieve resumes from aspirants.
Job Purpose of A Commercial Analyst
Job Duties of A Commercial Analyst
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis, forecasting and reporting to stakeholders.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, anomalies and potential areas of risk or opportunity.
- Develop and maintain financial models and dashboards to support strategic decision making.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business objectives, identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop reporting frameworks to track progress.
- Provide insights and recommendations to senior leadership to drive business growth and profitability.
- Participate in the development of annual budgets and financial plans, including revenue forecasting and expense management.
- Conduct adhoc analysis and special projects as needed to support business initiatives.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends, best practices and regulatory requirements to inform analysis and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business development or a related field.
- 2 plus years of experience within a commercial analyst role or similar.