Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Banquet Manager in Dubai, UAE. The candidate will work at Park Hyatt Hotel in Dubai. This job was posted by Hotel on 6th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Banquet Manager
- Planning, coordinating, and overseeing banquet events, ensuring they run smoothly and meet the expectations of clients and guests.
- Manage staff, logistics, and event execution to provide a seamless banquet experience.
Duties of A Banquet Manager
- Responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- To function as the Business Manager and a Marketing Specialist for the Food & Beverage Department, overlooking the banquets and conference facilities and operation in the hotel.
- Respond to and try to fulfil any special banquet event arrangements.
- Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment.
- Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, hotel management, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Experience in managing banqueting service will be an asset.