Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Assistant Facilities Manager (Client) in Dubai, UAE. This job was listed by Transguard Group on 11th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of An Assistant Facilities Manager
Responsible for the safe, excellent, compliant and profitable delivery of one or facility management contracts more (at the discretion of line management).
Duties of An Assistant Facilities Manager
- Manage the mobilization and on-going contract delivery in accordance with contractual and statutory requirements.
- Adherence to all Health and Safety Company and statutory regulations/ policies.
- Build competent, highly motivated teams who deliver services in line with Transguard’s business and contractual objectives.
- Ensure the work schedules developed for the staff match the client requirements.
- Monitor billable vs. non billable staff.
- Monitor absence and accident rates and undertake any corrective actions required.
- Develop a good working relationship with the client and hold regular client meetings to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
- Formalize and maintaincontract specific documentation such as Contract Management Plans, PPM schedule and health and safety documents.
- Use company CAFM systems to monitor and report performance of the facilities%u2019 assets.
- Implement contract specific continuous improvement strategies, focusing on improved efficiency, value added services, and reduce energy consumption.
- Implicitly understand the commercial aspects of the contract and manage the service delivery within the boundaries of the contract
- Maintain, monitor, and review all service level agreements within the contract scope of works on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with the clients on a weekly basis to ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained, and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Plan, hold and document monthly meetings with clients.
- Create reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as required by the contract particulars or request of the line manager or client).
- Report any variations to the contract to the Account Manager and ensure that these are reviewed and agreed with the client.
- Adherence to company policies and standard operating procedures.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in GCC.
- MS Office Suite.
- Strategic planning.
- Performance management.
- Reporting skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Effective communication.
- Critical thinking.
- Conflict resolution.