Transguard Group in Dubai is currently recruiting for an Assistant Facility Manager to join their team. Transguard group is the UAE’s most trusted business support which deals with the field of cash services, security services, manpower services / workforce solutions, facilities management & aviation. Group believes “To be their customers trusted partner delivering total business support solutions, to enable them to focus on their core business”. Transguard has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse work force numbering in excess of 61,000 people.
Job Scope of An Assistant Facility Manager
- Manage and support all division operations on a daily basis.
- Ensure that any issues or conflicts are resolved satisfactorily in order to maintain the high service levels expected by client and customer groups.
- Support the facility manager to oversee and coordinate aspects of facility operations and maintenance to ensure efficient and safe functioning of the facility.
What You Will Do As An Assistant Facility Manager At Transguard
- Assist the Account Manager in planning daily cleaning schedules, ensuring optimal coverage and allocation of resources.
- Supervise and train a team of cleaning staff, providing guidance and performance feedback to ensure quality work.
- Conduct inspections of the facility to assess cleanliness standards, see areas for improvement and apply correct measures.
- Ensure all the PPM and SR are closed as per target closing time and completed.
- Collaborate with the Account Manager to develop and apply cleaning procedures and best practices.
- Monitor and maintain cleaning supplies and equipment inventory, ensuring an adequate stock is available at all times.
- Assist in managing budgets and expenses related to cleaning operations, optimizing costs while maintaining high quality standards
- Handle and resolve customer complaints or concerns regarding cleanliness on time and professionally.
- Stay updated on industry trends, new cleaning techniques and emerging technologies.
- Maintain records and documentation related to cleaning activities, including attendance, performance evaluations and incident reports.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and promote a safe working environment for the cleaning team.
- Responsible for the preparations of the monthly staff meetings and also for the daily / weekly briefings with the Managers and team Coordinators.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in facilities management and BICSc training certificate.
- Minimum 7 years in the field of Facility management in a managerial position.
- 2 years and more in Mall management in a managerial position.
- Good Knowledge of heavy duty cleaning machines and cleaning chemicals.
- Good Knowledge of cleaning procedures and methods.
- Proven project management skills.