IFFCO presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Area Development Manager (Fresh Chicken) in Dubai, UAE. This job was posted by IFFCO on 14th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of An Area Development Manager
To oversee and expand the distribution and sales of fresh chicken products in a designated geographic area, while managing and developing a team of sales representatives.
Duties of An Area Development Manager
- Identify key customers within their areas and propose plan to introduce new products and increase size of business with them.
- Increase the distribution coverage by opening new accounts and evaluating their potential.
- Ensuring a clear plan is communicated to collections team, so this is not a barrier to further sales.
- Building relationship with customers that are based on consultative approach.
- SKU retention on a monthly basis, through adding value with exceptional customer service.
- Executes the Channel / customer business plan for his/her area.
- Build and maintain business relationship with customer’s decision makers.
- Working in closely with product development team to introduce new products / new applications with customers.
- Guides and leads team of sales representative to open new customers.
- Route planning for sales representatives.
- Ensuring account receivables are collected on time.
- Be aware of customers financial health to prevent bad debts.
- Working with sales representatives to collect overdue amounts.
- Working closely with sales coordinators to ensure high customer service levels.
- Promptly address customer complaints.
- Advisory role to channel manager for rates negotiations and terms of trade, ensuring strategies always focus on adding value not just reducing price.
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution.
- Acts as active ambassador of IFFCO at the customer and of the customer at IFFCO.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar role in the assigned geography, with sales management experience.
- Total work experience of 3-5 years’ in FMCG industry.