IFFCO presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Area Development Manager (Express) in Dubai, UAE. IFFCO was established in 1975 in UAE as multinational group which deals with the manufacturing & marketing of a well integrated range of mass market food products, related derivatives, intermediates & services. Company runs in 49 countries around the world & employs more than 12,000 people and thereby exporting its products to 5 continents. With a portfolio of 80 plus brands, it has firmly established itself as one of the most renowned and successful groups in the Middle East. The company not only values the input of its dedicated workers but also appreciate the individual basing on his performance.
Job Purpose of An Area Development Manager (Express)
- Achievement of distribution targets under area of supervision, deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets.
- To ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
Duties of An Area Development Manager (Express)
- Accountable for the achievement of assigned territory sales volumes by category.
- Ensure all sales routes under supervision have up to date route plans.
- Ensure that all routes under supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Conduct daily visits in the market.
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and return performance by route with each salesman in the team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
- Ensuring the correct service levels, distribution and display of company products to an agreed customer base.
- Responsible for implementing Planograms across outlets and categories.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under direct supervision.
- Negotiate and finalize BDA agreements, must have excellent technical expertise of Rebate / Primary / Secondary displays and other components of business.
- Responsible for updating TMI contract module & TDA process on time for all contractual customers.
- Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities and follow up on the promotion plan. (Trade and Consumer campaigns).
- Directly responsible for collection / reconciliation from company approved credit customers.
- Route planning for Merchandisers.
- Promptly address customer complaints.
- Acts as active ambassador of IFFCO at the customer and of the customer at IFFCO.
- Analyze EPOS data received from LM and recommend action plans to increase market share.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food products sales.