Alshaya Group is looking for dedicated candidates for the job position of Warehouse Manager / Distribution Center Manager – Logistics in UAE. Alshaya Group is a dynamic Family-owned enterprise, first established in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading Brand Franchise Operators, offering an unparalleled choice of Well-loved International brands to customers. The Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Türkiye and Europe, with thousands of Stores, Cafes, Restaurants and Leisure Destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business. Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Role of Warehouse Manager
At Alshaya Group UAE, the job role of a Warehouse Manager/ Distribution Center Manager – Logistics is to ensure that all distribution centre departments receive and process daily picking and store deliveries.
Duties of Warehouse Manager
- Manage a team including workload, motivation, training and appraisals.
- Ensure all the employees adhere to all company policies and procedures and lead by example.
- Appraise Employees and monitor performance against set goals.
- Identify development needs and potential in order to assign appropriate job functions to develop them.
- File all goals and appraisals for distribution Centre team.
What you’ll do
- Assist in maintaining a clean and well organized distribution centre, conducting daily inspection checks of areas.
- Obtain information from shipping department on incoming shipments.
- Coordinate stock takes and cycle counts.
- Ensure employees are trained and familiar with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6+ Years Distribution Centre experience at a Supervisory/ Management level.
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal and Analytical skills
- Time Management
- Good Communication skills