Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidates for the job position of a Ward Clerk. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital located in Abu Dhabi. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for applications from aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Ward Clerk
To provide comprehensive and professional administrative support to the ward/unit that will enable the
nursing and medical employees to focus on quality clinical care.
Job Duties of A Ward Clerk
- To provide administration support to the ward/unit.
- To provide patient administration support.
- To receive patients into the ward/unit.
- To ensure that clinical and non-clinical stock is sufficient and effectively controlled.
- To actively promote patient satisfaction.
- Ensure that the medical insurance information of patients is up to date and correct.
Who Can Apply?
- Essential: High School Diploma or equivalent (Grade 12).
- Desired: Secretarial Diploma or Basic Nursing background is an advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in an administrative or similar position.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Demonstrate basic Computer Literacy.
- Basic understanding of the Insurance Claim procedures.
- Demonstrate fluency in English (written and verbal.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of patient care support procedures.
- Knowledge of stock control procedures.