Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Waiter in Abu Dhabi, UAE. This job was listed by Hyatt Hotels Corporation on 9th September 2023 and now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Waiter
- Serves food and beverages to customers in a restaurant, providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Providing Exceptional customer service, in a Professional and Efficient manner, to all guests to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
Duties of A Waiter
- Conduct duties in the assigned Place of Work.
- Provide a courteous, creative, efficient and flexible service consistent with Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas and Hyatt International Brand standards policies & procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all guests receive positive and professional service to the highest standards to exceed the customer‘s expectations.
- Take and process customer‘s orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow sequence of service standards as per brand guidelines.
- Understand and Anticipate customer needs, being Attentive but not Intrusive.
- Have a complete and thorough knowledge of all menu items in order to be able to describe and Recommend products to customers.
- Ensure food quality and consistency is delivered at all times to Brand Guidelines and Company Standards.
- Manage the set up and close down of tables within section.
- Turn around the tables and get them ready with minimal delay.
- Maintain Cleanliness and Hygiene standards.
- Work within Operational standards to ensure food and beverage preparation process remain within Company and Municipality guidelines.
- Ensure all Administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner, including customer Database cards.
- Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers.
Issue receipts against purchases and Reconcile receipts with sales ffigures.
Who Can Apply?
- High School Diploma.
- Have 2-3 years of experience within a similar luxury hotel/established restaurant environment.
- Be fun, energetic and have a passion for hospitality.
- Already be based in the United Arab Emirates.
- Fluent English speaker.