Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group is accepting applications for the job opening of Visual Merchandising Associate – Beauty in Dubai, UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Role of Visual Merchandising Associate
At Al Tayer Group UAE (Dubai), the job role of Visual Merchandising Associate – Beauty is to Implement visual merchandising strategy as per brand guideline, Window Installation, in store display & product merchandising, internal and external podiums, style Mannequins as per theme/direction. The Merchandising Executive will generate in store Seasonal & Promotional collateral in a given Timeframe and cost effective manner. He will also maintain VM materials & space to the highest standard.
Responsibilities of Visual Merchandising Associate
- To display Merchandise in a compelling manner while maintaining the brand standards.
- Ensure the proper tagging and pricing of stock as per brand standards & visual Guidelines.
- Work closely with Buying and Commercial functions to launch Seasonal acytivations in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Install and Merchandise all display props as per approved concept whilst creating an enticing display for the Customers.
- Adapt brand driven concepts in line with store and mall guidelines.
- Use business approved checklist to ensuring correct utilization of POS.
- Monitor slow and fast sellers and communicate observations to the Visual Merchandiser with Suggestions and Recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Support with the Maintenance of all display equipment and materials used for in store displays, Mannequins, windows and podiums. Carefully dismantl, pack and store all items for future use.
- Attend training sessions conducted by brands and the buying team to ensure display standards are maintained.
- Conduct VM training sessions with the shop floor teams.
- Keep up to date with the latest seasonal trends and conduct regular comparative shops for Inspiration and new Merchandising ideas/concepts.
- Oversee Quotations process, production and execution of set ups by internal team and/or external contractors, suppliers for installation, GWPs etc.
Education & Experience
- Graduate in any dyiscipline with Tertiary Qualifications in fine or Commercial arts.
- 2 – 3 years’ Experience in VM / Merchandising role.
- Experience in creating mood boards or thematic, creating VM Installations, Podiums or Activations.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good Knowledge in Adope suite or 3D sketch up.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.