Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a VIP Concierge in UAE. MAF is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, UAE. It owns & operates shopping malls, leisure establishments and retail in the MENA region. The group was established in 1992 and manages three major operating subsidiaries, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Properties and Majid Al Futtaim Retail. MAF Retail establishes and manages supermarkets, hypermarkets, fashion and specialty retail stores. The company has over 40,000 team members in 15 International markets representing over 100 Nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Job Purpose of A VIP Concierge
The job purpose of a VIP Concierge is to provide personalized and exceptional service to high-profile clients, ensuring their unique needs and preferences are met.
Duties of A VIP Concierge
- Responsible for membership’s enrollment, welcome new and regular members, show the facilities, describe the services, and facilitate all their concierge requirements.
- Responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit to the lounge and for providing full information about the entire Mall, it’s services and the local vicinity in the mall continuing effort to deliver outstanding VIP guest service;
- Maintain a peaceful and service friendly environment in the lounge including.
- Provide professional and discrete VIP concierge services like arranging reservations and/or confirmation of reservations, dining, wellbeing, entertainment, services and as well arrangements for off-premise activities, including but not limited to dining.
- Conduct Pre-Arrival calls for members, make preliminary arrangements for their lounge/mall experience.
- Able to personalize each member’s visit, knowing their full profile, preferences, and ways to surprise them, keeping all the data protected under full confidentiality.
- Be always aware of UAE event’s calendar, activity updates and VIP access to all, maintaining always the key contacts updated.
- Responsible for managing in Lounge service bookings including venue preparation and payment management.
- Assist VIP guests with their shopping by giving advice and highlighting latest trends and upcoming new items in their preferred stores. Shopping on behalf of guests.
What You’ll Do More?
- Establish a strong relation with all In Lounge Service Providers and Tenants and action all requests received through them instantly.
- Manage all campaigns related to the Lounge in line with campaign management SOP.
- Providing on demand and Add-on services to VIP guests as requested by them or by store managers.
- Handle general inquiries received at the VIP Lounge for al stakeholders and Guests.
- Keep records of guest’s service requests and complaints.
- Handle Members complaints in accordance of the department policies and procedures.
- Ensure all moneys are securely deposited at the end of each shift in accordance of the company policies and procedures.
- Responsible in providing accurate information to Members of any running promotions set by the marketing department.
- To actively promote, sell and up sell MAFP Gift Cards and carry out all related process.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality /Tourism or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years progressive experience in the Hospitality field preferably as at Front Desk and/or Concierge.