Jumeirah At Saadiyat Island Resort presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Villa Manager Guest Relations in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
Job Purpose of A Villa Manager Guest Relations
Ensure exceptional guest experiences and oversee the overall management of a villa property.
Duties of A Villa Manager Guest Relations
- To ensure that Villa guests receive prompt, cordial attention, and personal recognition.
- Update and maintain guest profiles and accurate guest history records, including the recording of guest information received from other hotels or departments and guest preferences.
- To ensure that all relevant departments are advised of guest history requests/preferences prior to arrival.
- To prepare all necessary documents/arrangements as part of pre-arrival procedure and in compliance with local laws.
- Liaise with Housekeeping & Engineering Department to ensure the cleaning of villas & well taken care of upkeeping.
- Liaise closely with Housekeeping Team to ensure special guest needs and amenities.
- Liaise closely with Food and Beverage to ensure impeccable in-villa dining experience and best experience is provided to villa guests while dining at the hotel outlets.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree .
- A minimum of 2 Years managerial experience at 5 star luxury resort.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Exceptional People Management Skills, maintaining a positive approach, able to handle conflict and confrontation .
- Strong Leadership and organization skills with a “hands on approach”.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Very high level of flexibility due to the nature of the job.
- Superb Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.