Mubadala UAE (Mubadala Investment Company) is actively hiring suitably qualified & experienced candidate for the job role of a Vice President in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will work for design/delivery of Learning Initiatives across Mubadala setups (locally & Internationally). This job has recently been published by Mubadala and is open for all aspiring applicants.
Job Purpose of A Vice President Learning
Oversee the implementation of learning and development initiatives including overseeing the LAB management, design and delivery of learning programs, fresh graduates program, career development and scholarship programs across Mubadala Investment Company in order to contribute to the achievement of the learning and talent development strategy and objectives.
Job Duties of A Vice President Learning
Design & Delivery of Learning Programs
- Develop learning journeys for Mubadala Investment Company, in order to enable effective development interventions for employees and enhance the learning environment.
- Collaborate with global institutions to deliver LAB courses & programs according to learning needs analysis report across Mubadala.
- Act as a coach to employees to support employees in excelling, working on their personal and professional development.
- Oversee the implementation of customized learning programs for Mubadala employees.
- Research, benchmark and gather insights about learning trends from the external market place.
- Assess the quality of learning offerings and identifies areas for improvement.
- Partner with stakeholders externally and internally to lead the design/strategy of various learning programs/initiatives.
- Develops metrics to evaluate outcomes and to ensure that learning solutions are achieving business objectives & employee expectations.
- Provide tactical directions and support in delivery of training and learning programs.
Career Development Program
- Work with the talent management team to develop career development programs for employees.
- Monitor and follow up on delivery of career development programs & provide expertise to facilitate its effective implementation.
Fresh Graduate & Scholarship Program
- Oversee development & implementation of Mubadala Investment Company’s fresh graduates’ program in order to develop and equip young talent with the necessary skills and capabilities to excel in their careers.
- Ensure fresh graduates are briefed on the business, their role and the expectations on the job, along with providing clarity on their career growth in Mubadala Investment Company.
- Ensure that all scholarship and internship programs are implemented successfully, including nominations and selection of suitable candidates, development of relevant policies and terms and monitoring the effectiveness of the programs.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in human resources management, business administration or equivalent.
- Certified coach.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in progressively more complex and senior level roles in learning and career development.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong knowledge of learning and development theory, methodologies and practices, services, tools and offerings.
- Strong knowledge of coaching and mentoring techniques and approaches.
- Strong knowledge of career development plans, assessment tools / development centers and other processes.
- Strong knowledge of scholarship and internship programs.
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach with the credibility to coach and influence.
- Ability to deliver and facilitate workshops with groups of employees.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively engage and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of trends and leading practices in learning and development.