Alshaya Group is seeking interested candidates for the job position of Senior UI Analyst – IT (Information Technology) in UAE. Established in 1980, Alshaya Group is a dynamic Family-owned Enterprise. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, the Group is one of the world’s leading Brand Franchise Operators. It offers an Unparalleled choice of Well-loved International brands to customers. Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a Commitment to Authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences. The Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Türkiye and Europe, with thousands of Stores, Cafes, Restaurants and Leisure Destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Role of User Interface (UI) Analyst
Responsibilities of Senior UI Analyst
- Plan the data and presentation layer of the applications’ front-end.
- Work with Azure DevOps & Continuous Integration (CI/CD) pipelines for efficient quality assurance and rapid deployment.
Education & Experience
- College Degree.
- Experience with Git and version control.
- Experience with responsive design and Cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Node.js, and dyatabase Technologies.
- Experience working with GraphQL for efficient data fetching and Manipulation in web applications.
- Experience in Integrating Firebase for performance monitoring.
- Extensive Experience in developing mobile applications using React Native and TypeScript, targeting both iOS and Android.
Knowledge & Understanding
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platform-specific development, including UI components, APIs, and device features.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git for Collaborative Development on Multi-platform projects.
- Knowledge of mobile app Performance Optimization Techniques and tools for iOS and Android platforms.
- Understanding of mobile app security best practices, including Data Encryption and Secure Communication.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies and Development practices.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and design tools such as Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of Performance Optimization Techniques.
- Strong Problem-solving and Analytical skills.
- Proficient in debugging and troubleshooting React Native applications on both iOS and Android devices.
- Strong proficiency in React Native framework with TypeScript for both iOS and Android platforms.