GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets. Currently, the company is seeking a qualified candidate for the job of Treasury Analyst for GMG Sports in Dubai, UAE.
Scope of Treasury Analyst
The job scope of Treasury Analyst at GMG Sports (Dubai, UAE) involves preparing Monthly cash flow forecast received through all the business units and preparing actuals for the Main Group Company.
- Fund management between various bank accounts.
- Managing the cash management as per company policy and procedures.
- Payment list review from AP for approval on releasing the funds.
- Liaise with banks on day-to-day operational issues and activities.
What you’ll do as Treasury Analyst
- Manage the process and present Letters of Credit (LC), Trust receipt (TR), Bank Guarantee.
- Prepare reports as per the monthly schedule and ad hoc reports.
- Review of 80 Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintaining bank mandates and covenants monitoring.
- Work with the Senior Treasury Manager on local funding arrangements, liquidity analysis, and cash flow forecasts.
- Banking documentation related –opening/closing of account, KYC update, FATCA/CRS, authorized signatory update, shareholding structure.
- Handling the Bank portal Admin of various banks on maintaining the workflow as per the Authority Matrix, creating Users as approvals provided.
Education & Experience
- Must Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or another related field.
- Relevant Experience in Treasury is preferable.
Tools of the Trade
Treasury Analysts rely on the following tools to do their job.
- Financial Analysis software, such as SAP.
- Spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Presentation software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with financial analysis software
- Proficiency in Accounting
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Logic and Reasoning skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment