Canadian Specialist Hospital
Canadian Specialist Hospital is now accepting applications for the job of Trainee Pharmacist in Dubai, UAE. The hospital is Inviting UAE pharmacy graduates for pursuing hospital pharmacy placement during their foundation year as trainee pharmacists. All essential requirements and responsibilities for this post are mentioned below.
Job of Trainee Pharmacist
The trainee is responsible for accurate and proper dispensing of medication under supervision of a licensed Pharmacist.
Responsibilities of Trainee Pharmacist
- Provide general administrative duties in supporting the Pharmacist with dispensing, billing and cash management.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of medications, and correct and timely stock delivery services to wards / departments.
- Help with patient record management and insurance administration.
- Develop good working relationships with colleagues, doctors and other healthcare practitioners.
- Handle daily operational tasks such as inventory management, expiry management, dispensation.
- Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies. Train them on how to use the devices (i.e. blood pressure devices, diabetes monitors etc).
Qualification & Experience
- Graduation/bachelor degree in pharmacy stream, from an accredited college or school of pharmacy.
- Approval/ license from DHA is mandatory to have before starting the training programme.
- No experience is required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good command of English.
- Basic knowledge in computer.
- Arabic is desirable but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of pharmacy related policies and standards.
- Basic knowledge about the pharmacy profession and a strong reason to select pharmacy as profession.