Brunel is hiring skilled candidates for the job position of Tool Crib Assistant / Inventory Clerk in UAE. Brunel was established nearly 50 years ago as an Unconventional agency focused on connecting Engineers with temporary roles. Today, the International network of Brunel spans over 45 Countries, 120+ offices and 45 years of success. Brunel is a strong global brand featuring more than 12,000 employees worldwide, all connected by a global service Infrastructure built to provide the clients with real time answers, operational excellence, and proactive support. There are a lot of workforce solutions providers, but Brunel’s unique position and focus puts it’s a cut above the rest.
Purpose of Tool Crib Assistant
At Brunel UAE, the job purpose of a Tool Crib Assistant / Inventory Clerk is to issue Tools, Accessories and Consumables to operators. The Inventory Clerk will monitor and maintain sufficient stock level of tools, accessories and consumables.
Responsibilities of Tool Crib Assistant
- Place order to maintain stock level.
- Maintain record of tools and gauges issued to vendors and ensure the timely return of the items.
- Ensure calibration of Instruments and Gauges.
- Maintain scrap report if any instruments / tools is scrapped.
- Disposal of waste oil, waste rags, paint drums.
- Perform inventory of the items in the tool crib and prepare inventory reports.
- Issue items from tool crib and delivers items to production areas if necessary.
- Record all tool crib transaction manually or with computer.
- Investigate and searche for missing items from the tool crib.
What you’ll do
- Raise stock requisitions to replenish inventory in timely manner;
- Uses material handling equipment to move parts and components to and from work area;
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area;
- Practices good housekeeping in assigned area and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies;
- Operate machine tools following standard specifications;
- Control the machine operations;
- Control the quality of the output in line with blueprints and specifications;
- Detect problems and alert;
- Understand and follow all safety requirements and procedures.
What you’ll bring
- Secondary school education or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Inventory/ Tool Management.
- Preferred exposure to Manufacturing and Mechanical Environment.
- Able to read, write and comprehend simple verbal and written English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Possess and perform organizational skills to keep accurate records of tools, Locations, repair Schedules and Maintenance.