Wood UAE is currently recruiting for a Timekeeper in Dubai. This job has recently been posted on company’s website and desirous candidates can apply for this position to be part of the well renowned company.
Job Purpose of Timekeeper
Accurately record and track employee work hours, ensuring compliance with labor regulations and providing essential data for payroll processing.
Responsibilities of A Timekeeper
- Input of personnel timesheets into the electronic database system, inline with the personnel/contract terms and conditions, to meet the weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Check the coding and arithmetical accuracy of hours and data received.
- Monthly input of all overtime payments received. (Allowances / Excess Days)
- Accurate entry of standby and training into time writing database.
- General administrative support to the Project Team.
- Daily interaction with multiple departments within the business to enable all timesheets to be recorded accurately.
- Set up / Management of Timewriting & Approval Groups.
- Set up of new starts and issuing guidance of completing timecards.
- Set up / Management of Booking allocations.
- A10 Timecard adjustments.
- Missing timecard management.
- Absence Reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of timesheets.
- Verifying coding, allowances and general maintenance of the time writing database.
- Reporting, checking and analysing data daily.
- Providing support to the finance & project controls.
Who Can Apply?
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge and Experience of MS Office Packages, particularly Excel.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Financial Responsibility and strong financial values.
- Safety & Assurance and aware of importance and commitment to safety
- High level of accuracy and detailed nature.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal skills.