Al Ansari Exchange
Al Ansari Exchange, a well known UAE based money transfer and foreign exchange company, is currently accepting applications from interested candidates for the position of Executive Tele Sales Center. The job opening is for the Sales Center in Sharjah, UAE. The applicants must have a UAE Family Book / Khulasat Keid in order to be eligible for this position. If you are an effective communicator and possess excellent telephone etiquettes, make use of this opportunity before it’s too late.
Role of Tele Sales Center Executive
To coordinate existing and special sales and marketing campaigns by reaching out to the targeted customers and creating brand awareness to strengthen customer relations, generate leads, and contribute to the company’s overall growth.
Duties of Tele Sales Center Executive
- Contact inactive and potential customers to persuade them to purchase/use company products and services.
- Monitor the self-performance target.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Surveying customers satisfaction and provide feedback, if needed.
- Provide customers with accurate information.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet the team’s qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhoc assignments as required by the immediate line of authority.
Education & Experience
- High School or Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- 1-2 years experience / Internship in telesales /customer service.
Skills & Proficiencies
- Ability to maintain professional relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Business Communication in English and Arabic is a must (Oral & Written).
- Computer Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Adaptable and hardworking.
- Quick learner.
- Positive attitude.
- Stress tolerance.