Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Senior Technology Incident Analyst. The successful candidate will work at ADIB Branch / Office in Abu Dhabi. This job was posted by ADIB on 12th September 2023 and is now open for desirous and qualified applicants.
Job Purpose of A Technology Incident Analyst
The Senior Technology Incident Analyst is responsible for coordinating the processes and activities that support Incident Management process to agreed service levels.
Duties of A Technology Incident Analyst
- Responding to an incident, identifying the root cause, and initiating the incident management process to restore the Technology Services as quickly as possible within agreed SLA.
- Record and classify received Incidents and allocating categorization and prioritization codes in ITSM tool.
- Work with alerting & monitoring teams to pro-actively avoid high priority incidents.
- Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process “Incident Management” and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents and Point of contact for all Major Incidents.
- Identify, initiate, schedule, and conduct incident reviews and RCA Meeting.
- Identify Problems and work closely with the problem manager to identify root causes and preventive actions.
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records.
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e., Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Ensures alignment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and that these objectives are realized.
- Develop and implemented incident response processes and procedures, resulting in improved incident handling and response times.
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related discipline.
- 10-15 years of experience in incident management and ITIL practices preferably within the banking industry.