Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, ADNOC presently has a job opening for position of a Technician Lab. The job is based in UAE and aspiring candidates with relevant experience can apply for this position to be part of the renowned company.
Job Purpose of Technician Lab
Perform all analytical testing for process streams, sampling, maintenance and HSE related samples according to internationally accepted standard methods for quality assurance.
Responsibilities of Technician Lab
Laboratory Analysis & Testing
- Perform a variety of quantitative and qualitative laboratory tests and analysis in accordance with established testing methods and instructions.
- Collect samples from the plant using international accepted standard sampling procedures to produce precise & reliable data to support research studies.
- Receive sample list and enters the test analytical results using the computerised Laboratory Information System (LIMS) and Business Object reporting software to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and standardize chemical reagents used in day to day working of the laboratory tests and on-line analysers.
- Report any instrument operating faults and apparatus damage to the immediate shift supervisor.
- Monitor the correct implementation of the sampling procedures and schedules to ensure equipment functions properly and reliable results obtained.
- Check and carry out trial runs on newly installed and/or repaired Laboratory apparatus and analyzers to ensure proper functioning and accuracy of delivered items.
Policies, Systems, Processes/Procedures
- Training: Provide Training to meet Competency Based Training programs for UAE Nationalization.
- Tool Box: Maintain all tools, safety gear and equipment provided by company safely and in working condition.
- Time Management: Carry out all maintenance jobs in line with assigned time standards.
- Innovation/Improvement:Contribute to the identification of areas and opportunities for continuous improvement in the operating procedures:
- HSE and Sustainability:Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards.
- Housekeeping: Maintain the work environment clean and tidy before, during and after executing the job.
- Reports: Collect technical data from the field as required and provide inputs to prepare Section progress reports for Company Management.
- Technical Diploma or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field.
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- As applicable.