Dubai Ports (DP) World presently has a job opening for highly skilled candidates for position of a Technician High Voltage (HV) in Dubai, UAE. DP World was founded in 1972 as a local port operator in Dubai. Over the time, DP World has evolved from a single port operator to a global logistics provider with operations over 69 countries and across every continent. They are the leading provider of worldwide smart end to end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Their range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain, from mari time and inland terminals to marine services & industrial parks as well as technology driven customer solutions. DP World has a dedicated team of more than 100,000 employees from over 160 nationalities that ensure the smooth flow of trade.
Job Purpose of A Technician High Voltage (HV)
- To provide efficient and economical maintenance / repairs service for DP World power distribution.
- Adding technical support to smooth functioning of port operations.
Job Duties As A Technician High Voltage (HV) At Dubai Ports (DP) World UAE
- To carry out planned electrical maintenance and diagnostic works / repairs ensuring maximum operational availability of equipment.
- To diagnose faults on equipment and ascertain cause of defects, repair methods for efficient and permanent repairs.
- To identify and select the correct spare parts either by visual recognition or from technical equipment manuals.
- To carry out maintenance work, fault diagnosis and repair works on DPW equipment and facilities.
- To communicate with the Supervisor and keep them informed of the progress of work.
- Visit sites of work locations and equipment as and when assigned tasks are beyond the regular work shops.
- Gain knowledge base to be able to work across sections and job functions, through understanding of plant equipment.
- Under take work in a safe manner & ensure team of auto electricians daily activities are in line with safety regulations.
Qualification & Experience
- Technical diploma.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar field.