An opportunity has arisen for eligible candidates for position of a Technician to join Engineering Department in Jumeirah Group. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
Job Purpose of A Technician
Provide technical expertise and support for the maintenance, repairs and operation of equipment and facilities.
What You Will Do As A Technician at Jumeirah Group
- Attend daily briefings.
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of technical faults as directed.
- Liaise with engineering stores to maintain required stock levels.
- Complete work orders, PPMs, CWAs as directed.
- Organize work (technical / repairs) in a skilled and professional manner, following all health & safety procedures.
- Advise colleagues of any technical problems or failures or repairs.
- Ensure that work areas are left in a safe and tidy condition.
- Read and understand basic drawings.
- Use mechanical test equipment and instruments.
- Complete repairs of equipment within given time line.
- Perform other technical / repairs duties that management may from time to time require.
What You Will Need?
- High school Diploma.
- Knowledge of repairs & maintence of equipment
- 1-2 years in a same role within hospitality sector.
- Experience in equipment repairs & maintenance duties.
- Fluent in English language.
- Vocational certificate in field of engineering.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, accommodation, life insurance and other employee benefits.