An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Technician (Electrician) to join Engineering team in Jumeirah Living Marina Gate in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
A Word About Jumeirah Living Marina Gate
Jumeirah Jiving Marina Gate is a destination for urban living in Dubai’s up beat Marina, ideal for those looking for a space that caters to work and play. Jumeirah Living marina Gate redefines the standard of living by offering exclusive range of facilities and amenities including an infinity pool overlooking Dubai Marina, along a-state-of-the-art fitness center and Amara Lounge.
Job Purpose of A Technician (Electrician)
Main purpose of the role is to carry out skilled maintenance and repairs related to the section.
Your Job Duties As A Technician (Electrician) At Jumeirah Living Marina Gate Dubai (UAE)
- To carry out repairs, maintenance and construction work as directed.
- To complete work orders, PPMs as directed.
- To select correct materials from Engineering stores.
- To organize work in skilled and professional manner.
- To advise supervisor colleagues promptly of any problems or failures.
- To ensure safe work conditions for all and report to Senior colleagues of any unsafe working conditions.
- To ensure that work areas are left in a safe and tidy condition.
- Read and understand basic drawings.
- Request support and direction as needed.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures.
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
Who Can Apply?
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position in a 5 star hospitality environment.
- 2 years of formal vocational training (certified) in Electrical trade.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of FLS.
- Knowledge of BMS.
- Computer literate.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Flexible with guest requests.
- Good maintenance knowledge.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, accommodation, life insurance and other employee benefits.