Dubai Ports (DP) World presently is looking for suitable candidate for job position of Technician Electrical Crane in UAE. DP World was founded in 1972 as a local port operator in Dubai. Over the time, DP World has evolved from a single port operator to a global logistics provider with operations over 69 countries and across every continent. They are the leading provider of worldwide smart end to end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Their range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain, from mari time and inland terminals to marine services & industrial parks as well as technology driven customer solutions. DP World has a dedicated team of more than 100,000 employees from over 160 nationalities that ensure the smooth flow of trade.
Job Purpose of A Technician Electrical Crane
To provide efficient & economical maintenance and repair service for DP World crane equipment, thereby adding support to the smooth functioning of port operations
Job Duties of A Technician Electrical Crane At Dubai Ports (DP) World UAE
- Carry out planned electrical maintenance and diagnostic works and repairs ensuring maximum operational availability of equipment in a safe manner.
- Diagnose faults on equipment and cause of defects, repair methods and spare part requirements for efficient and permanent repairs.
- Identify and select the correct spare parts either by visual recognition or from technical equipment manuals thereby constantly improving all repair methods.
- Carry out maintenance work, fault diagnosis and repair works, on crane related works and their parts following DPW systems.
- Communicates with the Supervisor and keep them informed of the progress of work.
- Visit sites of work locations and equipment as and when assigned tasks are beyond the scope of regular work shops.
- Gain knowledge base to be able to work across sections and job functions through understanding of Crane & Plant equipment, along with electrical and mechanical works.
- Undertake work in a safe manner and ensure team of auto electricians daily activities are in line with safety rules.
Qualification & Experience
- Technical Diploma.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar maintenance and repair field of equipment.