Etihad Rail UAE presently has a job opening for qualified & experienced candidate for position of a Technical Trainer Mobility to work at Abu Dhabi Corporate. Etihad Rail was established in 2009, with mandate to manage development, construction & operation of the UAE’s national freight and passenger railway network. Built to highest international standards, Etihad Rail’s state of the art network acts as a catalyst for economic growth and sustained social development. The railway has redefined logistics and transport in the region, providing a modern, safe, efficient & sustainable network that connects the seven emirates of the UAE to its neighboring GCC countries. The cost effective railway network incorporates energy efficiency and sustainability while providing unique solutions for freight movement, distribution, handling, logistics and clearances.
Job Purpose of A Technical Trainer Mobility
- Provide internal and vocational training to support the operational needs of Etihad Rail’s frontline staff.
- Carry out task and risk analysis to identify training needs, design and develop training materials.
- Deliver training courses in line with Etihad Rail’s training and assurance plan.
Job Duties of A Technical Trainer Mobility
- Plan, produce and deliver competence assessments, technical and vocational training to new starters.
- Carry out refresher training to current staff enabling them to continue to work safely and effectively at all times.
- Ensure that all staff as identified achieve and maintain the relevant levels of training and competence in accordance with current guidelines to enable them to carry out their designated roles.
- Maintain and update training & competence records.
- Carryout department TNAs to develop and update new staff competencies and training requirements where required.
- Provide a high quality learning experience for all students through developing best practices in learning, teaching and assessment promoting differentiation, standardisation and continuity.
- Review and update where required existing materials used for the delivery of training and assessment.
- Develop and produce training course material where required.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) or recognized qualification to support the Rail industry.
- Recognized training/assessing/IQA qualifications (ie C&G, PTLLS, TAQA, A1/D32/D33).
- Train the Trainer qualification desirable.
- Psychometric testing administrator desirable.
- No less than 5 years proven experience in a training role as a Passenger Trainer in the Railway industry.
- Simulator experience.
- Competent in modern computer packages and e-learning techniques.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good in English & Arabic language.
- Excellent knowledge of training processes, systems and challenges.
- A full driving licence.
- Strong communication.