Abu Dhabi Ports presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Technical Clerk (MC) in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The candidate will be required to work at Marine Services Unit. This job has been recently posted by Abu Dhabi ports and desirous candidates can apply for this position to become part Abu Dhabi Ports !
Job Purpose of A Technical Clerk
- Update fleet maintenance activities on class certificates and related activities.
- Update proper records on class certificates on each vessel ( Soft Copies and Hard copies).
- Update on LSA /FFA / Radio certificates of vessels.
Duties of A Technical Clerk
- Work forecast update with classification society.
- Tracking the pending certificates of vessels.
- Notifying the team member on class and related surveys.
- Manual follow up with internal team to get an expected schedule for all surveys.
- Ensure compliance of latest classification requirements.
- Ensure all load test certifications are up to date and timely tracking.
- Adheres to Safe working instruction and SOPs.
- Adheres to incident reporting.
- Performs any other related activities, as requested.
- Ensure all documents are update and available for internal and external audit.
- Ensure that updating of all Flag ,TRA certificates are all on the time.
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma or equivalent marine qualification.
- 2-3 years previous proven experience.