Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) presently requires suitable candidate for the job position of a Team Leader Sales (Variable Channel) in Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADIB is a leading islamic bank with its HQ in Abu Dhabi. Over last two decades, ADIB has demonstrated a track record of growth with assets now totaling USD 34 Billion. The Bank currently serves 1 million customers. It has combined a highly personalized customer experience with world class digital banking services. ADIB has one of the largest distribution network in Emirates with more than 60 branches. Internationally, bank has presence in 6 Strategic markets. The wider ADIB group provides Brokerage, Real Estate, Property Management, Payment and Insurance Services.
Job Purpose of A Team Leader Sales
- Telesales Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of telesales representatives in the sale of personal loans and credit cards via the phone in the UAE.
- Must have understanding of banking sales origination and lead management systems.
Your Job Duties As A Team Leader Sales At Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) UAE
- Lead a team of telesales representatives in the sale of personal loans and credit cards.
- Set and track team sales goals.
- Provide coaching and training to sales representatives.
- Motivate and inspire team members to achieve their goals.
- Analyze sales data and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Perform any other duties as asked.
What You’ll Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Telesales in the financial services industry in the UAE.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Good in Microsoft office suite.
- Understanding of banking sales origination and lead management systems.
- Business sales acumen.