Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, ADNOC presently has a job opening for position of Team Leader Maintenance (Automation) This job is based in UAE and desirous candidates with relevant experience can apply for this position to be part of ADNOC.
Purpose Of Team Leader Maintenance
Coordinates and advises all matters relating to Mechanical Engineering activities associated with the plant and assists in terms of design engineering, solving problems and unforeseen operational difficulties. RTS (Request for Technical Service), RCA and MOCs raised by Site team and other Stake holders to be resolved satisfactorily.
Responsibilities of Team Leader Maintenance
- To Provide technical support to Asset Units on Mechanical equipment with respect to maintenance strategy.
- Ensure support to Asset Piping and Pipelines with respect to resolving Vibration problems, Leaks, Corrosion, Valve and flange management etc.
- Manages the engineering / design activities and resolves contractor queries and provides guidance and expertise such that project goals are clear to minimize delays.
- Reviews and approves all related technical documents and supports the Manager.
- Develops, maintains and implements department Procedures, Mechanical Engineering standards for all projects and assist in their interpretation and application.
- Give technical guidance, reviews key project documents produced by the mechanical discipline and periodically review each job with the Project Mechanical Discipline Team.
- Participates in troubleshooting of perennial and repeated failures of mechanical equipment.
- Assist in replacement of obsolete assets with new and updated ones to the relevant engineering specifications and optimal design and economic considerations to meet the plant standards.
You’ll Do More
- Review and monitor the COMPANY’s Digitization, Artificial Intelligence program and Predictive maintenance system for Mechanical Equipment.
- Coordinate department audits, Third Party audits, Cold eye review etc. and close the recommendations satisfactorily.
- Ensure all Technical Notes and Joint studies as required to be completed as per the agreed schedule.
- Mentor and develop UAE Nationals, aiding ADNOC Sour Gas in achieving Emiratization target.
- Compile and provide input for preparation of the Department budgets and regularly monitor expenditure against approved the team budget levels.
- Investigate, highlight and reconcile any significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control.
- Lead the implementation and approve team policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls in order to support execution of the Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Provide adequate HSE training and induction for all team employees to meet HSE standards.
- Prepare all the MIS and progress reports to provide accurate and timely reports and necessary information to Company Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent relevant degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in Engineering companies as a Lead Engineer/Manager for the Mechanical Equipment in the Oil and Gas Industry, plus Plant Operating experiences as an added advantage.