Jumeirah Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Team Leader . The aspiring candidate will work at Housekeeping department of Jumeirah Island Resort (a subsidiary of Jumeirah Group) in Dubai. This job has been posted by Jumeirah Group on 22 September is now open for all desirous candidates.
Job Purpose of A Team Leader
A Team Leader in Housekeeping is responsible for supervising and coordinating the cleaning and maintenance activities of a team to ensure a clean and orderly environment.
Duties of A Team Leader
- Reports for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
- Liaises and cooperate with front office to ensure all areas are ready as per the needs of the department.
- Liaises with banqueting and the food and beverage department in order to ensure all areas are ready as per the needs of the department.
- Is constantly aware of the room status to obtain maximum vacant rooms for sale.
- Liaise and cooperate with the engineering department for all maintenance repairs to be done in the various areas.
- Completes daily checks of all guest rooms on allocated section and report discrepancies found.
- Ensures that pantries are properly stocked with linen, guest supplies, cleaning supplies according to the established par stock.
- Understands and adheres to all fire safety procedures.
- Carries out other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper/ Assistant Housekeeping Manager.
- Communicate new or amended procedures to relevant departments/ colleagues in a timely mannerControl department forms and records according to the Jumeirah standards for Document Control.
- Adheres to Departmental Performance Plan.
Who Can Apply?
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years previous experience in similar role or capacity.
- Handling guest complaints at highest service levels.
- Problem solving and follow-up abilities.
- Excellent listening skills.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.