Al Futtaim Group
The Talent Management HR Analyst at Al Futtaim Group will be responsible to assist the Talent Acquisition team with sourcing candidates and providing additional support throughout the full life cycle recruitment process across various and at times more than one business division(s) within the Al-Futtaim group. To partner with the Talent Acquisition account leads to ensure the business’s recruitment requirements are supported with the best global and local talent. To ensure that all sourcing methods along with the selection of candidates chosen for interview are conducted in a timely manner while adhering to the Al-Futtaim Group recruitment policy
Duties of Talent Management HR Analyst
- Lead the annual Engagement end to end activities across the division including the annual survey and periodical pulse surveys.
- Provide annual and periodic analysis and reports on engagement scores, activities, and impact planning updates.
- Provide support and training as relevant to stakeholders in engagement process and system related inquiries (HRBPs and Business Leaders).
- Design and deliver Engagement related presentations and workshops for stakeholders (including Business Heads, HRBPs, etc.).
- Coordinate and lead the divisional performance management cycle activities and execution (including goal setting, CPM and IDP utilization, performance reviews and calibration).
- Identify process efficiencies in the management of the divisional performance management cycle.
- Prepare and communicate performance management dashboards, presentations and progress tracking reports and analysis at the divisional level.
- Act as a subject matter expert of the Performance Management system supporting relevant stakeholders.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to stakeholders as relevant for performance and engagement activities and milestones and relevant.
- Maintain updated records and data for employees performance and engagement activities across the division.
- Support the Talent Management and Leadership team’s reporting and analysis requirements.
The eligibility requirements for role of a Talent Management HR Analyst are as under:
- Bachelors degree within any professional field relevant to the business area or within HR.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Talent Management and/or HR Generalist roles including Employee Engagement and Performance Management preferably with data analysis and reporting experience.
- Experience working within a matrix organization.
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Strong relationship building & stakeholder engagement abilities.
- Project Management and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.