Fortes Education is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Supply Teacher in UAE. The selected candidate will work at Jumeirah International Nurseries in Dubai. JINS has been established for more than 40 years and brings a wealth of early childhood education excellence to children and families.
Role of Supply Teacher
Cover the role of permanent teacher as a temporary teaching alternate. Perform all duties normally performed by class teacher on routine basis.
Responsibilities of Supply Teacher
- Deliver lesson to the class.
- Make sure to develop an effective and secure learning environment for the students.
- Check the classswork / homework done by the students during your appointment.
- Implement the school policies and maintain the behavior guidelines.
- Fulfil reasonable duties assigned by school head.
- Attend assembles, take attendance in place of regular teacher.
- Stay updated on educational / curriculum changes.
- Inform the administration if unable to reach on time or unable to replace the regular teacher.
- Regular communication if unable to make a booking or arriving late
- Prepare lesson before delivering it to pupils.
- Ensure the class discipline.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years teaching experience.
- Effective Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent classroom management techniques.
- Good teaching skills.
- Behavioral management of students.
- Analytical skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Professional approach.
- Punctual and flexible to fit in the schedule.