Aramex UAE presently is looking for devoted candidates for the job position of a Supply Chain Executive in Dubai. Since their making in 1982, Aramex has grown to become world leader in transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on site of historic trade routes linking east & west, commerce & transport are deeply rooted in Aramex’s DNA. It offers a wide range of services including express delivery, freight forwarding, e commerce solutions, logistics management & supply chain solutions. Company is dedicated to change the face of trade, expand their operations rapidly to better connect businesses and customers worldwide.
Job Purpose of A Supply Chain Executive
The Supply Chain Executive, reporting to the Supply Chain Leader, is responsible for supporting the business development of the logistics & supply chain function, whilst ensuring the highest stand.
Your Job Duties As A Supply Chain Executive At Aramex Dubai
- Develop logistics business through new and existing customers, whilst ensuring proper customer relationship management.
- Drive organization towards operational excellence by meeting the SLA’s/KPI’s for all customers and clients.
- Support the supply chain team with developing new, customized solutions for customers.
- Respond to RFQs/RFPs/tenders and prepare customer costing and rates, through effective modelling/analysis/simulation techniques.
- Conduct utilization and financial performance reports to project the logistics performance and monitor progress of projects.
- Improve operational SLAs through regular customer feedback and stakeholder engagement.
- Coordinate with the commercial, operations, legal, PMO, and solutions team to build the logistics’ operational capacities, in line with the customer & legal requirements.
- Conduct regular “workload distribution review” for efficiency increase.
- Control direct and indirect costs (like overtime, consumables and outsourcing) in coordination with the finance and operations team.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly business reviews with strategic customers.
- Ensure customers SLAs/KPIs are met whilst reducing service failures in order to mitigate credit notes.
- Ensure awareness of warehouse staff on customized logistics procedure and requirements for new customers.
- Adherence to company HSSE, compliance and sustainably corporate policies and standards.
- Resolve disputes reported by customers on any specific logistics failures.
- Take all necessary measures to reduce cost without compromising quality and standards.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, business, or related fields.
- Project Management experience.
- Logistics experience or similar.
- Strong logistics & project management proficiency.
- Leadership & team building capabilities.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Segment structure management & stakeholder management skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Brilliant written & verbal skills.
- Business writing skills (procedures, presentations, financial, etc.)