Dubai Air Navigation Services
Dubai Air Navigation Services (DANS) UAE is presently looking for devoted candidate for the job position of a Strategy & Performance Manager. Dubai Air Navigation Services (DANS) provides air navigation services at four airports in the UAE i.e. Dubai International, Al Maktoum International Al Minhad Air Space and Sharjah International Airport. Formally established in 1967, DANS has promoted the rapid growth of the aviation sector in Dubai and the UAE. The organization focuses on enhancing the safety, capacity and efficiency of air navigation services through the use of innovative technologies and industry expertise. Focus on perfection in provision of air navigation servies in Dubai, DANS has highly professional & skilled staff.
Job Purpose of A Strategy & Performance Manager
Develop and implement strategic plans and monitor performance to optimize air navigation services.
Your Job Duties As A Strategy & Performance Manager At Dubai Air Navigation Services
- Support the Head of Strategy in developing and implementing DANS corporate strategy and corporate performance management practices.
- Development, support & implementation of strategy, performance and future foresight activities and projects.
Who Can Apply?
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management with minimum 12 years of experience in same role.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related subject with minimum 10 years of experience in same field.
- Management consulting experience in a tier one global firm.
- Knowledge in strategic planning and performance management and related international best practices.
- Knowledge in performance management systems, tools and theories.
- Future foresight theories, frame works & tools.
- Project management frame works, tools and techniques for small to medium size scale projects.
- Innovation theories, frame works, tools and technologies.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Reporting and writing skills.
- Capable to train, guide and promote know how of the strategy and performance concepts requirements.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and data bases.
- Project management skills.
- Q Pulse compliance management system.