Al Futtaim Group
Al Futtaim Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Store Manager to work at Ted Baker in Dubai Mall. Established in the 1930 as a trading business, Al Futtaim Group today is one of most diversified & progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai. Structured into five operating divisions automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare, with more than 35,000 employees in more than 20 countries in Middle East, Asia and Africa. Group partners with over 200 of world’s most admired and innovative brands. Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables them to continue to grow and expand, responding to the changing needs of customers.
Job Purpose of A Store Manager
Accountable for sales performance, focusing on growth and profitability, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations and the training and development of the entire staff.
Job Duties of A Store Manager
- Network, support recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high quality management and associates to fill store profile and succession planning.
- Lead by example, train, develop & provide ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising & delivering the customer experience.
- Organize weekly staff meetings and daily briefings to recap store performance and to communicate new company goals and strategies.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving the customer experience consistently through regular assessment & coaching snd follow up with team.
- Maintain visibility and lead by example on the selling floor to answer customer questions and support all selling functions.
- Implements all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions and overall cleanliness & organization of sales floor and stockroom.
- Meets or exceeds profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion.
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize store sales and control expenses.
- Executes and complies with all company policies and store procedures.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years as an Assistant Store Manager experience.
- Proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good command of business English (written and verbal).
- Good computer skills (Outlook, Excel & SAP) and detailed report analysis skills.
- Strong level of numeracy & literacy.
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours.