GMG presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Stock Assurance Supervisor in Dubai, UAE. GMG is a global Well-being company Retailing, Distributing and Manufacturing a portfolio of leading International and Home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. The company has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most Successful and Respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
Job Purpose of A Stock Assurance Supervisor
Manage and oversee inventory control processes to ensure accurate stock tracking, prevent losses, and maintain efficient stock management practices.
Your Job Duties As A Stock Assurance Supervisor At GMG Dubai (UAE)
- Perform a perpetual stock count, and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to the plan.
- Execute daily perpetual inventory counts and reconcile if the actual count differs.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the count.
- End to End activity of the stock count process (Plan, Execution, analysis, and Control).
- Oversee the complete inventory activities of the retail and Supply chain (WH Level) according to company guidelines.
- Perform Inventory counts as per the assigned plan to ensure the correct number of stocks are available against system records.
- Team management and training / guiding the team for accurate and Smooth stock count activity.
- Review documentation and monitor records to search for discrepancies troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between system and manual records.
- Perform the scan to count, count to recount, and recount to scan activities to minimize the errors.
- Complete the activity as per the assigned timeline and hand over the location as per standards to Retail / WH.
- Generate, prepare, and finalize the inventory reports. Share the report with the Retail / WH team for validation and signoff as per timelines.
- Complete the signoffs and reviews as per the company SOPs.
- Maintain positive relationships with Retail, warehouse, and other department teams.
- Ensure proper coordination and communication with the stockholders for an effective stock count and other activities and processes.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures to maximize efficiency and cut operating costs.
- Maintained the end-to-end records (communication, checklist feedback, signoff documents, etc.) for all the assigned tasks.
- Support other department requirements and tasks and ensure 100% completion of the task as per the timeline.
- Ensure to maintain time discipline and bring new learning to on floor activities.
- Time management of the team and self for both office and out-of-office locations.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Able to work a continuous night shift and travel to another territory as per requirement periods.
- Good communication skills.
- Working with Flexible working hours.