Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City
Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) presently has a job opening for desirous candidate for position of a Staff Nurse Radiology in Abu Dhabi, UAE. SSMC one of the UAE’s largest hospitals, was founded as part of the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030 to elevate health care services in the Emirate. SSMC works on mission to “Deliver holistic, transformational healthcare solutions that exceed expectations and generate loyalty in the Emirates & beyond”. It delivers world class health services to patients, supported by the latest medical equipment & internationally trained care givers. Conclusively, SSMC is a corner stone of Abu Dhabi’s health care services which are aligned with global quality and safety standards.
Employment of Nurses At SSMC
SSMC nurses are leading global transformation of nursing practice to enhance patient care for everyone & everywhere. Every day, SSMC nurses apply their knowledge to the care of people with complex conditions. SSMC recruits best nurses from around the world and integrate into high standards & unique work environment, to provide good patient experience.
Job Purpose of A Staff Nurse Radiology
To assist radiologists in conducting medical imaging procedures and provide care to patients undergoing radiological examinations.
Your Job Duties As A Staff Nurse Radiology At SSMC Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Understands, supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of organization.
- Provides age appropriate patient care according to the Nursing scope of practice as defined by the regulatory body.
- Adheres to and promotes the professional Nurses code of conduct for Abu Dhabi.
- Promotion of health and delivery of health education.
- Ensuring the provision of optimum clinical care, customer satisfaction and patient safety.
- Bachelor degree in nursing.
- Degree in Nursing (minimum 2 years course duration).
- Registration as a Registered Nurse from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
- NLT 2 years clinical experience post qualification in Apheresis setting.
- Essential: BLS.
- Desired: ACLS, PALS relevant to area of specialty.
- Valid / current national license.