Gargash Hospital is presently accepting applications for the position of Specialist Radiologist in Dubai, UAE. Gargash Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital offering a wide variety of treatments raging from general medicine to minimally invasive surgeries. The hospital promotes an environment of mutual interest and respect in the workplace.
Role of Specialist Radiologist
Perform and interpret diagnostic procedures including angiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, scanning with the approval of HOD Radiology. Also interpret all kinds of general radiological examinations.
Responsibilities of Specialist Radiologist
- Interpret reports and record the results for review by specialists.
- Diagnose patient illnesses through diagnostic procedures.
- Perform therapeutic imaging procedures.
- Discuss and recommend treatment options with the specialists.
- Do anomaly scans and provide reports to physicians.
- Be available for the Emergency Service by promptly responding to on calls for consultation.
- Attend meetings when assigned by the HOD or Hospital Administration.
Education & Experience
- Doctor of medicine.
- Specialization in field of Radiology.
- 2-3 years of experience in Radiology.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of medical ethics.
- Confident and Compassionate.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Know their obligation to maintain the confidentiality of work.