NMC Healthcare (NMC Sunny Medical Centre Sharjah UAE) presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Specialist Paediatrician. Established in 1974, NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and largest private healthcare company in UAE. NMC plays an integral part in supporting the UAE’s healthcare system & its continuous growth and progress. With a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, allied health and support personnel, NMC owns numerous Healthcare facilities in the UAE. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long Term and Home Care, Medical Centers, Day Surgery Centers, Operations and Management.
Job Purpose of A Specialist Paediatrician
To diagnose, treat, and provide specialized medical care to children and adolescents, promoting their health and well-being.
Your Job Duties As A Specialist Paediatrician
- Responsible for providing comprehensive level of patient care in the scope of specialty and practice.
- Where applicable, participates in the oversight and professional development of medical staff.
- Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Specialty Service and the Medical Centre.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Specialty Service and the Medical Centre to the public and wider medical community of Emirate and the UAE.
- Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Specialty.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other medical centre staff
- Work with other doctors as part of a team and strictly adhere to follow internal referral policy.
- All patient (appointment & walk-in) should be consulted until the end of your duty hours. No patient should be rejected or referred without consulting and proper documentation.
- Medicine samples should not be stored, distributed, or promoted within the consultation room in accordance with the rules and regulations of MOH .
- Consult only the registered patient. At any point of time if a bystander needs consultation, advice the bystander to follow the registration process. No consultation shall happen without patient registration.
Who Can Apply?
- MBBS, MD / DNB in Pediatrics.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar field.
- MOH / DHA eligibility.